INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (PRIVACY)
In accordance with the information pursuant to Legislative Decree. 196/2003 - Personal Data Protection Code and EU Regulation 2016/679
With this statement, made pursuant to and in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “Regulation”), we intend to provide you with the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of the processing of personal data by Sistemisoft s.r.l. (hereinafter “Sistemisoft”).
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSORS
The Data Controller is Sistemsoft s.r.l., with registered office at Via Marcello Lucarelli, no. 1 – 03039 Sora (FR), Frosinone Business Register No. and VAT No.: 02488760600.
For information, you can call 0776830496 or send an email to. email@example.com.
The processing is carried out in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, through the adoption of the measures provided for in Article 32 of the Regulations in order to preserve the integrity of the processed data and prevent access to them by unauthorized parties.
Account and personal online profile information is password protected so that only the user can access it. It is recommended that the password never be disclosed to anyone.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
Sistemisoft collects personal information when it is provided directly by you or through your use of our website, for example:
- Information about the user and the company the user works for, when a product purchase has been made or a contract has been entered into for one of our solutions or services. This could include the user’s name and contact details (e.g., first name, last name, date of birth, residence, home address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.), company name and details, information about the role held in the company, and information about transactions, billing, and deliveries.
- Record of user interactions with us, such as sending feedback via email on our website, requesting a technical clarification, reporting a problem, or other.
- If you interact with one of our sales agents.
- We may also record certain details about how our website is used, such as the website previously visited or to which the user subsequently switches, the unique ID of the device used, IP addresses and operating system, clicks on advertisements, products searched, products purchased, and information downloaded. The marketing emails you send may also automatically detect whether the email was received or opened and whether you used a link contained in the marketing materials. We use this information to measure our performance but also to personalize our promotional messages and advertisements.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Sistemisoft collects and processes your data for the following purposes:
- To execute the economic and contractual conditions governing the use of our services.
- To fulfill orders placed and/or provide purchased services.
- To manage the account online.
- To handle and respond to questions or complaints submitted to our Customer Service Department.
- For market research, for example, we may contact you for feedback on products and services.
- To send marketing messages and show targeted advertisements, to inform you about new products/services offered or active promotions on our products/services. Sistemisoft may send e-mail or text messages or call the user on the phone to advertise products and services. In addition, we may occasionally send advertising materials directly through the mail about products and services that we think may be of interest to you. Some or all of these marketing messages are likely to be tailored to the user’s preferences, defined by what we know about the user and/or the company the user works for.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud, and where necessary to protect ourselves or third parties.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Underlying our processing of personal information are the following legal grounds under the Data Protection Act:
- Because data processing is necessary to enforce a contract with you or take the preliminary steps necessary to enforce a contract (for example, if a purchase has been made, we use personal data to prepare the contract, process payment, and fulfill the order).
- Because it is in the legitimate interest of Sistemsoft and the user’s company when the user issues orders on behalf of the company.
- Because we obtained your consent, such as when you were contacted for a question, when you added optional information to your account profile, and if you consented to receive marketing materials.
Because it is a legitimate interest of Sistemisoft to maintain and promote its services. We always try to understand our customers better so that we can offer them the best products and the best shopping experience. We use personal information to shape the content displayed on our site and make it more interesting and relevant to the products and offers displayed.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will not be transferred either to European Union member states or to third countries outside the European Union.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sistemisoft must share the information with selected third parties in order to carry out its activities:
- Service providers: we may provide the information to service providers acting on our behalf (e.g., companies that provide digital marketing services such as product recommendations, statistical analysis, business and operational insight and analysis, and website organization), as well as to third parties involved in the supply chain, such as carriers, couriers, and shipping agencies. We may also share personal information with professional and legal advisors.
- Government authorities: when the order is to be delivered to a non-EU country, we may need to share information with customs authorities. In addition, we may have to share personal information with law enforcement or other government authority, such as to report fraud or in response to a legitimate request.
- Checking creditworthiness and possible fraud: we may share information with credit rating agencies and third parties engaged in detecting and combating fraud.
- Means of communication: from time to time we may release aggregated and anonymous marketing statistics to business partners or use them in press releases, advertisements, or published reports. Identification of the user or other customer in such press releases, advertisements or reports will be possible only with prior consent.
Sistemisoft also may disclose personal information when it believes that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Sistemisoft, its customers or employees, or the public, or when otherwise authorized by law.
MODE AND DURATION OF TREATMENT
The data will be processed in full compliance with the principles of confidentiality, fairness, necessity, relevance, lawfulness and transparency imposed by the Regulations, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and processed, this period therefore may vary depending on the interactions with the user. For example, when a purchase has been finalized, we keep a copy for the period necessary for billing, taxation, and any warranty coverage. We may also keep a copy of correspondence between us and you, for example, if a product complaint has been made, for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim.
In general, data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between Sistemisoft and you will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
Data collected for purposes attributable to Sistemisoft’s legitimate interest will be retained until that interest is satisfied.
In addition, Sistemisoft may be obliged to retain data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
The moment we no longer have a need to retain the information, it will be deleted. Data processing will be carried out in automated and/or manual form.
EXISTENCE OF AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
Sistemisoft does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the Regulation.
COOKIES - GENERAL INFORMATION, DEACTIVATION AND MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Cookies are data that are sent from the website and stored by the Internet browser in the user’s computer or other device (e.g., tablet or cell phone). Technical and third-party cookies may be installed from our website or its subdomains.
In any case, the user will be able to manage, i.e. request general deactivation or deletion of cookies, by changing the settings of their Internet browser. Such deactivation, however, may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
The settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used, so for more information on how to do this, we suggest that Users consult their device manual or the “Help” or “Help” function of their internet browser.
Below we provide Users with links explaining how to manage or disable cookies for popular Internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: http:%20dei%
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
The use of technical cookies, i.e., cookies necessary for the transmission of communications over electronic communication networks or cookies strictly necessary for the provider to deliver the service requested by the customer, enables the safe and efficient use of our site.
Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the restricted area of the portal as an authenticated user.
Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website and are used to allow users normal navigation and the ability to take advantage of the advanced services available on our website. The technical cookies used are distinguished into session cookies, which are stored only for the duration of browsing until the browser is closed, and persistent cookies, which are saved in the memory of the user’s device until they expire or are deleted by the user. Our site uses the following technical cookies:
- Navigational or session technical cookies, used to manage normal navigation and user authentication;
- Functional technical cookies, used to store customizations chosen by the user, such as, for example, language;
- Technical analytics cookies, used to learn about how users use our website so we can evaluate and improve how it works.
Third-party cookies may be installed: these are the cookies, analytical and profiling, of Google Analytics, Google Doubleclick, Criteo and Facebook. These cookies are sent from the websites of the aforementioned third parties external to our site.
Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on the site. The survey is conducted anonymously in order to monitor performance and improve site usability. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles about users in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by those users.
The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties themselves, therefore, Users are encouraged to read the privacy notices and directions for managing or disabling cookies posted on the following web pages:
For Google Analytics cookies:
- directions for managing or disabling cookies: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
For Google Doubleclick cookies:
- directions manage or disable cookies: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
For Criteo cookies:
- directions for managing or disabling cookies: http://www.criteo.com/it/privacy/
For Facebook cookies:
- directions manage or disable cookies: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
For CrazyEgg cookies:
- directions manage or disable cookies: https://www.crazyegg.com/cookies/
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
We remind you that you are entitled to the rights set forth in Article 15 et seq. of the Regulations. At any time, you may ask Sistemisoft to:
- receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data, know the purposes of processing or their scope of circulation, and access their content;
- Update, change and/or correct your personal information;
- request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, or restriction of processing;
- To object for legitimate reasons to the processing;
- object to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- revoke consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation;
- Receive copies of the data you have provided and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller.
You may exercise your rights by written request sent to the mailing address of the registered office, or by calling 0776830496, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address
Sistemisoft will comply with any request to exercise such rights in accordance with applicable law.
Should you find that your rights have been violated, you may appeal to the competent supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 of the Regulations.